Monday, October 11, 2010

SHWETASHWETARA UPANISHAT

The DIVINE Projects COSMOS within ITSELF , like a Spider cast out its net from within.

The Divine knows everything but no one shall ever know him in full [you can not see the whole Pacific Ocean in one glance nor can see his own face without reflection.]

The DIVINE is neither Male , nor Female nor Neuter for, THAT is SUPRA- BIOLOGICAL., and (GOD) has no Belly-button.

The DIVINE is beyond , even, all " DARK ENERGY " or EINSTEIN'S E= M.C/SQUARE.

An EFFECT can never be the FIRST CAUSE but all Effects can be the Cause of subsequent effects/events.
-------------------------------------
** Since my studenr days and more particuarly after my marrige (,when my wife Sunanda came home with three volumes containingg these Upanishands ,Edited by Swami Gambhirananda of Ramakrishna Mission) and that interested me much in the field and throughout my life. And while in U.S.A (1993 -2008) my daughter , Neela Chacko in 2007 , gave me a present 'The Upanishads' of Eknath Easwaran . After going trough that book I was Inspired to compress Upanishads to a Nutshell of this size for laymen of my level to get into this supreme dimension of Spirituaity.And these Blog is the outcome !

No comments:

Post a Comment